CCPA, pursuant to Article 1798.140, is not applicable to TC.
1. Definitions and key terms
- “Account” means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service;- “Controller” means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
- “Data subject” means a natural person identified or identifiable whose personal data are processed by the controller.
- “IP address” - every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet;
- “Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
- “Processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- “Processor” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
- “You” or “Your or “Yours” refer to a person who accesses, views and navigates in the Site;
- “Website” refers to TC website: www.TogetherCrew.com;
- “App” refers to TC website: app.TogetherCrew.com and different bots created and managed by TC and operating in other platforms (e.g. TogetherCrew’s Discord bot, Telegram Bot, Discourse Bot, etc.);
2. Identity and contact details of the controller
3. Categories of collected and processed personal data
TC processes two types of personal data. First, TC processes the personal data that You sent us by way of email or filing a form in the website or App. Second, TC processes data that You communicate to Us when You create an account on TC Website or App.
In case of emails and other communications, TC collects and processes Your personal data to examine and answer Your request.The purposes of processing for the creation of Your account are to provide to TC the minimum amount of information required to create an account and according to the principle of minimization.
4.2 Legal basis
If You are an individual in the European Economic Area (EEA), we collect and process information about You only where we have a legal basis for doing so under applicable EU laws. The legal basis for the personal data that You communicate to Us in case of email and other communications is Your consent pursuant to Article 6, 1(a) GDPR. The legal basis for the personal data that You communicate to Us for the creation of the account, depending on the case, may be either Your consent pursuant to Article 6, 1(a) GDPR or for taking step prior to entering a contract.
5. Period for which the personal data will be stored
TC stores Your personal data for a reasonable period of time and never for longer than it is absolutely necessary. In establishing contractual relations with You, TC stores Your personal data throughout the established relations. Typically, the Organization stores Your personal data for 10 (ten) years.
6. Disclosure and transfer of personal data
This Site uses only technical cookies that do not involve the processing of Users data.
8. Your privacy rights
As a data subject, under the GDPR You have the following rights in relation to the personal data You provide:● The right to be informed – You have the right to receive appropriate transparent information about the processed personal data, the purposes and basis of the processing, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom Your personal data has been or will be disclosed, the storage period, as well as any other information about Your personal data.
● The right of access – You have the right to access Your personal data processed by TC, as well as to request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used format.
● The right to rectification – You have the right to request rectification of Your personal data if it is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
● The right to erasure (the right to be forgotten) – You have the right to request the erasure of Your personal data under particular circumstances: it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected; You have withdrawn Your consent to the processing, and there is no other legal basis for processing; when Your personal data has been unlawfully processed; in the presence of other legal grounds.
● The right to object – You have the right to object to the processing of Your personal data.
● The right to restrict processing – You have the right to withdraw Your consent to the processing of Your personal data by the controller or the processor at any time and free of charge.
● The right to data portability – You have the right to request the transfer of Your personal data to another personal data controller when technically feasible.
● Right of protection – You have the right to defend Your rights by judicial or administrative means if You believe that Your rights as a data subject have been infringed in any way.
● Rights related to automated decision-making and profiling.
9. Exercising rights related to personal data
At any time, You can withdraw Your consent or object to the processing of Your personal data and exercise Your other rights as a data subject. For this purpose, You should send us a notice using one of the contact details provided in this policy.
Upon receipt of such a notice, TC will provide information regarding the actions taken within one month of receipt. If necessary, this period may be extended by another two months, considering the complexity and number of requests made by one data subject. We will inform You of any extension within one month of receiving the notice, stating the reasons for the extension.
TC will provide the necessary information in relation to the notice only if the sender has been appropriately identified. TC is not obliged to respond to a notice in the event that it is unable to identify the data subject or his/her credentials. We may request the provision of additional information and documents necessary to confirm the identity and authority of the data subject when there are reasonable concerns.
If You are a resident of the European Economic Area and believe we maintain Your Personal Data within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), You may direct questions or complaints to the supervisory authority of the place where You reside. If You are a resident of the United Kingdom and believe we maintain Your Personal Data within the scope of the applicable laws relating to personal data in the United Kingdom, You may direct questions or complaints to the UK supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
10. Supplemental Notice for California residents
10.2. “Sales” of Personal Information under the CCPA For purposes of the CCPA, TC does not “sell” personal data, nor do we have actual knowledge of any “sale” of personal data of minors under 16 years of age.10.3. Additional Privacy Rights for California ResidentsNon-Discrimination. California residents have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of their rights conferred by the CCPA.
Authorized Agent. Only You, or someone legally authorized to act on Your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to Your personal information. To designate an authorized agent, please contact us as set forth in “Contact Us” below.Verification. When You make a request, we will ask You to provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify You are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative, which may include confirming the email address associated with any personal information we have about You. If You are a California resident and would like to exercise any of Your rights under the CCPA, please contact us as set forth in “Contact Us” below. We will process such requests in accordance with applicable laws.If You are a California resident and would like to exercise any of Your rights under the CCPA, please contact us as set forth in “Contact Us” below. We will process such requests in accordance with applicable laws.California Shine the Light. The California “Shine the Light” law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal data (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal data disclosed to those parties.
11. Supplemental Notice for Nevada residents
If You are a resident of Nevada, You have the right to opt-out of the sale of certain personal data to third parties who intend to license or sell that personal data. You can exercise this right by contacting us as set forth in “Contact Us” below with the subject line “Nevada Do Not Sell Request” and providing us with Your email address associated with Your account. Please note that we do not currently sell Your personal information as sales are defined in Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A.
12. Large Language Models and Usage of Data
Cohere (TC has selected the option to opt-out of providing data for training purposes): https://cohere.com/data-usage-policy
13. Contact Us